In this episode, I take a look at the way we sleep. Nearly a third of our lives we spend sleeping. You might have heard about the differences between organic and non-organic food and the benefits of organic food, so why not have a mattress that will also have more benefits. Providing you with better rest and having less harmful impacts on Mama Earth. I also provide you with some tips on what to do with your old mattress and also a quiz to find the right mattress for you.
What makes an eco-friendly mattress, well eco- friendly:
• No VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) and that is the organic chemicals that have a high vapour pressure at ordinary room temperature.
• Zero-Emissions during Manufacturing
• It is Made of Renewable Resources
• Natural and Organic Materials are used
• Durable to Reduce Waste
• Efficient Shipping Methods are used.
Links in the episode