This cream is something that I just love to use. It does tend to make my face look all glowing but also a bit shiny. I apply this cream right before I go to bed and therefore do not mind a shiny look. You only need a little as it goes a long way.
In order to make this recipe, you are either going to use a microwave or stovetop to melt your ingredients.
- 50g Almond Oil
- 50g Jojoba oil
- 75g coconut oil
- 40g shea butter
- 25g beeswax
- 30 drops of essential oil (I love to use ylang-ylang, frankincense or lavender)
- Add jojoba oil, coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax in a glass bowl and heat (oven, microwave, double boiler) until everything is completely melted.
- Remove from the heat and place in a glass container.
- Add essential oils and mix until everything is combined.
- Once the mixture is cool enough for you to touch, place it in the fridge for it to set.
- Once set your PM cream is ready to use. You do not have to keep it in the fridge once it is set I keep it in my vanity cupboard.
Leave a Comment